You probably, have visited a physician, or a gym trainer, and either recommended you about taking regular work-outs for purposes of health fitness. However, exercising on the treadmill is not an easy task to many. “Well, don’t freak out because they hinted you on the most natural idea of staying healthy.” Strenuous work-outs can leave your body all wet, drowned in a salty bodily fluid. From a medical perspective this is termed as perspiration or the layman’s word ’sweating.’
Table of Contents
- 1 Perspiration Best Explains Excessive Sweating Causes
- 2 Top 10 Products that cure Excessive sweating
- 3 Primary Hyperhidrosis versus Secondary Hyperhidrosis
- 4 Drugs that Induce Excessive Sweating
- 5 When to See a Doctor
- 6 Symptoms of Excessive sweating
- 7 Important ways to control Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating)
Perspiration Best Explains Excessive Sweating Causes
The question is what causes excessive sweating? Why do people often experience excessive or profuse sweating more than others? Is there a sweating problem that they could be having?
Perspiration can help understand the above questions. In life, besides the hassle of daily routine-jobs, it is important to undergo perspiration (According to dictionary.com, perspiration is a process involving the removal of salty, watery fluid from the body through the sweat glands of the skin).
If at all this is true—that perspiration is a healthy course—then why refer it a medical attention? This is why… A lot of sweat is excreted from the body through strenuous exertion. Further, the sweat can be too much, causing dehydration, and a balance has to be maintained. The medical practitioner might come in handy when excessive sweating is experienced.
Occasionally, you have experienced excessive sweating on your underarms, face, feet and hands. “Surprisingly, this could happen during a social gathering and pains you because the event has just began. You stand there holding the microphone and all your body, including the hands is profusely sweating. What a shame? You wait for the inevitable…”
What you don’t know is that this signals the need to go for a medical check-up. But before you can attend to the awkward shameful condition here are the products you should use to cure excessive sweating.
Top 10 Products that cure Excessive sweating
|Product Description||Buy Now|
SweatBlock Antiperspirant – Clinical Strength – Reduce Sweat up to 7-days per Use
ZeroSweat Antiperspirant Up-to 7 Day Protection Per Use-No Mess Application, 1 Bottle Lasts up to 2 Months
Carpe Antiperspirant Hand Lotion Package Deal (3 Hand Tubes – Save 22%), Stop Sweaty Hands, Dermatologist-Recommended
Nuderm Epi Dry HYPERHIDROSIS TREATMENT pills stop sweating, sweaty hands Sweaty Feet Night Sweats Stress Sweat Sweaty Underarms Naturally Proven Antiperspirant Vitamins treats
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant, Roll-On, Pack of 1, 1.2 oz
| Driclor Antiperspirant Roll on 75ml
MiracleDry AM Antiperspirant – Clinical Strength for Treatment of Excessive Underarm Sweating
Sweat Shield Ultra Antiperspirant – Clinical Strength – Reduce Sweat Up To 7-Days Per Use (10 Antiperspirant Wipes) per box.
Certain Dri Everyday Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant, 2.6 ounce
Carpe Antiperspirant Foot Lotion, A dermatologist-recommended solution to stop sweaty, smelly feet, Helps prevent blisters, Great for hyperhidrosis
Too much of sweat, hyperhidrosis, could be a symptom of obesity, diabetes, or thyroid problems.
Primary Hyperhidrosis versus Secondary Hyperhidrosis
Generally, too much sweating or excessive sweating is not a cause for alarm though it is wise getting medical advice. It could be inherited or be as a result of minor nervous system problems.
At certain sea levels the sun is scorching hot that sweating becomes part of life. Surely it is an aspect of healthy living. Sweating does the following to your body:
- Sweating allows smooth flow of the body nervous system and at times increases human activity.
- One is that sweating promotes the circulation of blood. Blood flows normally and the circulatory system starts as the sweat glands release the fluid.
- Two, sweat contains the residues of all harmful toxins in the body. Such toxins are freely excreted through the sweat glands without any medical interference.
- Three, sweat has an anti-fungal attribute as it contains a nitrate element in it. Detoxifying boosts the immune system, enabling the human body to fight the nature of common ailments from attacking it.
- Four, perspiration lowers the body temperature more importantly during exercises.
- Finally sweating nourishes your skin and makes it healthier. Your skin pores open during perspiration inhibiting bacteria and dirt from clogging in your skin.
Primarily, sweating on the underarms, face, hands, groin, feet, or hands is not a serious medical condition but as stated can be controlled with various recommended products. On the other hand, secondary hyperhidrosis is not common and is found on people affected by a serious health condition. This is a medical condition witnessed by unhealthy patients mostly during the night.
Causes of Secondary Hyperhidrosis
- Menopause women and girls
- Side effects during pregnancy
- Problems on your thyroid gland
- Symptom of diabetic condition
- Alcohol addiction
- Victim of infectious disease such as tuberculosis
- Heart failure problems
- Problems in the brain’s nerve cells, Parkinson’s disease.
- Joint malfunction such as hand joints, knee joints, or wrist joints in apparently both joints of the same organ. (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Attack by cancer sickness such as leukemia or lymphoma
- Also could be a lead to stroke problems
Sweating as a Side Effect
Consequently many drugs can cause side effects such as excessive sweating at night. “Doctor’s prescription is as important as drinking and not driving.” Proved medications can generally lead to excessive sweating. …don’t develop phobia for drugs. Perhaps hyperhidrosis could be as a result of you healing.
Drugs that Induce Excessive Sweating
Just to inform you, many known drugs that induce sweating disorder leading to discomfort include:
- Medications that control blood pressure
- Certain antibiotics
- Drugs inhibiting cholinesterase levels
- Inhibitors to serotonin reuptake
- Opioids antidepressants
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Body supplements
When to See a Doctor
See, the experts say “seeking medical attention is number one.” Do not mistake this by living with misconceptions that would aggravate a treatable condition to a chronic serious disease.
Symptoms of Excessive sweating
Watch out for the following symptoms. When this conditions intrigue your conscience please pay the doctor a visit;
- If you wake up with our body sopped in sweat for no apparent reason
- If you regularly experience excess sweat from your head, underarms, face, hands, feet, or groin
- If you sweat excessively from one part of the body
- If you experience sudden sweat from your entire body, which is unusual
- If after taking a prescribed drug you start sweating
- When sweating interrupts emotional and social freedom
- If you cannot conduct daily business due to excess sweat
Important ways to control Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating)
You need to regularly spraying your skin with antiperspirants. Over-the-counter sprays, body lotions, and roll-ons can reduce excessive sweating and similarly get rid of sweat odor. Undergo a special treatment that temporarily shuts off your sweat glands. This treatment can only be undertaken by medical doctors. [Caution] could cause serious side effects.
Prescribed drugs can also prevent the sweat glands from functioning properly. You can reduce excessive sweating in areas, such as armpits by going for Botox injection. Botox stops the nerves from inducing hyperhidrosis. Likewise, one can undergo a surgery in the chest where a nerve that triggers profuse sweating is cut. In instances of diseases that trigger hyperhidrosis, a different approach is used.
For a patient with thyroid problem, a treatment or surgery of the thyroid glands could inhibit sweating disorder. Similarly for a diabetic-control of glucose levels reduces excessive sweating initially caused by diabetics.
If taking a prescribed drug gives you sweating discomfort, it is advisable to request a different medication from the doctor. Many people, especially those on hard labor jobs do not recognize excessive sweating as a medical problem. Excessive sweating could have severe consequences on your health. Although excessive sweating could be primary, there is still a great need to seek expert help to give you a chance to know the excessive sweating causes.
Doctors indicate that many people don’t know that treating hyperhidrosis could improve the quality of life of many people, which clearly shows how much many people are not aware that they are experiencing an excessive sweating problem. But now you know.