Did you know that many people experience excessive sweating while sleeping? Sweating while sleeping, also referred to as night sweats can be defined as sweating too much or profuse sweating while in your sleep. There are a lot of factors that may cause excessive sweating while sleeping, one including sleeping with heavy clothes or simply sleeping in a hot room or a poorly ventilated room. However, this kind of excessive sweating while asleep is considered normal. The excessive night sweats are always profuse and embarrassing. In this case, excessive sweating is associated by hot flushes where all your clothes become completely wet, including your bed sheets or bed covers. Such is not influenced by the natural room surrounding or the heavy clothes or even the bedding.
Find that much-needed solution for excessive sweating while sleeping today. It is time to get that natural freshness that you deserve.
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Top 10 Products that Control Sweating While Sleeping
- 2 What are the Causes of Sweating While Sleeping?
- 3 Recommended Products that Cure Sweating While Sleeping
List of Top 10 Products that Control Sweating While Sleeping
|Product Description||Shop Now|
|Smart Cool Bed Sheets Set – Microfiber CoolMax Moisture Wicking Fabric Bedding – Queen Size Sheets – Aqua Incl. Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillow Cases|
|PeachSkinSheets Night Sweats: The Original Moisture Wicking, 1500tc Soft QUEEN Sheet Set GRAPHITE GRAY|
|Sleepytime Sleepy Time Women’s Bamboo Pajamas, Night Sweat Moisture Wicking Sleepwear|
|BedJet V2 Climate Comfort for Beds, Cooling Fan + Heating Air with Biorhythm Sleep Technology (Single Temperature Zone Any Size Mattress)|
|Frosty Cooling Pillow Gel Mat + STORAGE COVER – Large Adult Size (12.5 x 22 inches) – Best Cold Pad for Night Sweats, Migraines, Hot Flashes, Fevers, Neck Pain|
|Amberen – Multi-Symptom Menopause Relief for Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Sleeplessness, Mood Swings, Joint & Muscle Pain & More|
|Estroven SLEEP COOLTM + CALM | Menopause Relief Dietary Supplement | Estrogen Free** | Helps Reduce Hot Flashes & Night Sweats* | | 30 Caplets|
|Estroven Weight Management | Menopause Relief Dietary Supplement | Safe Multi-Symptom Relief | Helps Reduce Hot Flashes & Night Sweats|
|LEISURE TOWN Queen Overfilled Mattress Pad Cover 8-21”Deep Pocket-Cooling Mattress Topper Snow Down Alternative|
|STAYING COOL Hot Flashes & Menopause Relief – Night Sweats, Mood Swings, Weight Gain, Inconsistent Sleep, and Dryness – Vitex & Black Cohosh – 60|
What are the Causes of Sweating While Sleeping?
Excessive sweating while sleeping has many causes that you need to know about, but first, you need to have a professional medical doctor check your medical history. Also, it is recommended to go for a medical test to determine whether a medical condition is contributing to the excessive sweating while sleeping or something else. The following are some of the most established and studied causes of excessive sweating while sleeping.
Hormonal problems – Many people often have hormonal disorders, which are likely to cause excessive night sweats.
Neurological problems – There are many neurological problems, for example, stroke or dysreflexia that can bring about severe sweating as well as sweating in sleep.
Low blood sugar – People using insulin or oral diabetes drugs are commonly known to experience episodes of severe sweating while sleeping, especially when they have a low blood sugar level.
Infections – Many infections are considered a reason for excessive sweating while sleeping, for example, Tuberculosis (TB). Specially, bacterial infections may case excessive sweating at night.
Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) – This entails excessive sweating without having any medical cause.
Menopause – Many women at the stage of menopause are known to experience hot flushes while they sleep, which implies to profuse sweating while sleeping.
Medication – Many medications and drugs cause severe sweating while sleeping, for example, antidepressants. On the other hand, medications, such as aspirin, and drugs that lower fever are known to be a reason for sweating too much while sleeping.
Cancer – Constant sweating at night can be a symptom for some types of cancer conditions, for example, lymphoma.
Frequently Asked Questions on Night Sweats
These days, more than ever, many people are asking about the causes of sweating while sleeping as well as many other questions revolving around night sweats. Don’t worry no more. We have put together here a quick question and answer list that will help you address some of your burning questions. The answers will give you a better chance to make the most applicable decision of the best product that will help you cure night sweats.
What are the Causes of Night Sweats in Men?
Night sweats can also be common in men. Sometimes women experience night sweats more than men as a result of imbalanced hormones, especially when they reach menopause. However, men are not exceptional. Men can also experience episodes of hot flushes while they are sleeping, which can be associated low testosterone levels, which is commonly abbreviated as Low T. Testosterone is a male sex hormone that is responsible for the producing sperms. It is also known for supporting a sex drive in men and also builds the bone and muscles in men. Men diagnosed with a low testosterone level can be placed on hormone replacement therapy by a medical specialist.
What Kind of Cancer Makes You Sweat at Night? And Can Sweating be a Sign of Cancer?
Frequently experiencing night sweats can be a sign of a number of cancer, for example, tumors, leukemia, lymphoma, liver cancer, bone cancer and much more. However, it is still unclear whether sweating while sleeping may be a direct sign of cancer as night sweats can be associated with other problems as mentioned earlier. It is however clear that you may be experiencing increased night sweats as a result of your body striving to fight off cancer. In this regard, you end up with fever where you begin to sweat excessively while sleeping, a body mechanism that aims at cooling off your body. Equally, some people, who are under cancer treatment regimens, for example, chemotherapy or medications known to affect their hormones, including morphine, are likely to experience profuse sweating while sleeping. It is important to note that when you experience night sweats, as a sign of cancer, you are also going to experience other related symptoms that entail the loss of weight under unclear circumstances.
Can Birth Control Make You Sweat at Night?
The truth is that birth control pills are associated with night sweats. Many people, who use birth control pills, have reported excessive sweating while sleeping. However, these occasions are somewhat rare and may occur almost about 5% of the time. The affected people often experience night sweats when they start using the birth control pills. Equally, they may experience sweating while sleeping when they make a sudden stop of using the birth control pills. Therefore, this explains that the problem may be associated to hormonal imbalance as a result of the birth pills. The birth pills affect the hormones, as a result affecting the way your body cools off. Although, it is clear that some brands differ in terms of side effects, therefore implying that some birth control pills may have severe night sweats, while others may be mild.
What Can I Do To Stop Sweating in My Sleep?
There are a lot of ways that you can stop constant or severe sweating in your sleep. You first need to identify what could be causing your excessive sweating while sleeping. Some of the major triggers include the following: smoking or being exposed to second hand smoke, putting on restrictive or overly tight clothes or pajamas, sleeping under extremely heavy bedding or blankets/bed sheets, taking alcoholic drinks or drinks with high levels of caffeine, taking spicy foods, spending a lot of time in a room with extreme warmth, heat or experiencing a lot of stress or depression.
If you watch out for the above triggers of night sweats but still continue experiencing night sweats, then you need to check the following recommended products. It is the high time you find the cure for sweating while sleeping now. Check the following:
Recommended Products that Cure Sweating While Sleeping
Excessive sweating while sleeping is a major problem and there are many products in the market that can help control this problem, leaving you feeling fresh and comfortable, of course without any worry of the smell. We have selected the most sought after products in the market, products that have been tested and proven to be safe and effective. We also ensured that the selected products have high customer reviews who prove immense customer satisfaction. Here I present a list of the top 10 products that control sweating while sleeping based on their levels of recommendation, which are: Editor’s choice, Professional choice and Budget choice, for you to have a random view of the rating and all the quick details about them. Subsequently, we present the full products review, which entails a thorough analysis of the products based on their usability and effectiveness on the user.
- This product is ideal for you when you experience hot flushes, leading to extreme sweating while sleeping. It is a natural blend of natural herbal extracts that are formulated to lower the severity of hot flushes and sweating.
- The extracts used helps bring menopause relief fast as well as supporting your hormones, further boosting your sleep. It also lowers the level of stress while granting you optimal health.
- Some of the extracts used, such as flowering extracts, for example Vitex grants you the instant happiness that you desire while sleeping. It gives you a steady sleep while lowering mood swings.
- The ingredients used are 100% natural and are designed in easy to swallow capsules that do not have any filler, binders of non-natural proponents. It does not have any wheat, gluten or daily ingratiates therefore implying that it is safe for use by vegetarians. The product is pure and safe for human use.
- This is a top rated product that is packed in a vacuum sack. It is fully breathable and gives you a complete soft feeling that makes your sleep even consistent. Equally, you will gain the much needed comfort while sleeping with the ultra-softness that is smooth on your skin.
- It is designed with cotton material that reduces heat and excessive sweating. It is made with a newly crafted shape and design in mind that surpasses the old diamond seamed mattress, which gives that extra comfort that you desire.
- It is also fire proof. Equally, you can rest assured that the feathers used cannot poke you as they are designed to provide maximum smoothness. Also, the materials used are good at keeping away mites, allergens and also stains.
- The superficial material is designed with a water proof material that allows you to wipe out any liquid spills fast with enough time to prevent the fluid from leaking into the mattress. This is great news for you, more so if you cannot stop having your breakfast in bed.
- It is designed to fit up to 20 inches and the fabric cannot slide even with major twists. The material also stretches easily and effectively to fit.
- Ultimately, it is possibly to maintain hygiene with this product as it can be washed.