Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Moisture Wicking & Cooling Sheets
- 2 Wicked Sheets Original Moisture Wicking Bed Sheets
- 3 Cosy House Collection Luxury & The Best Bamboo Cooling Sheet set
- 4 Coolex ultra soft Bed Sheet Set
- 5 PeachSkinSheets Night Sweats Classic White
- 6 Jvin Fab Softest Bed Sheets
- 7 Columbia Moisture Wicking Temperature Regulating Sheet Set
- 8 Linenwalas Bamboo Cooling Sheet King size/ Christmas Bed Sheet Set
- 9 Degrees of Comfort Weighted Blanket with Duvet Covers
- 10 Best Wicked Sheet Moisture Wicking and Cooling Bed Sheets
- 11 Sheex Breezy Best Cooling Sheets Set
- 11.1 Why Buy Moisture Wicking Cooling Sheets?
- 11.2 Why is Thread Count Important in Cooling Sheets?
- 11.3 What Are The Best Sheets to Keep You Cool? What is The Best Material For Sheets to Keep You Cool?
- 11.4 Why You Must Understand How The Best Cooling Sheets Are Weaved
- 11.5 The Best Way to Clean Your Cooling Sheets
- 11.6 Why You Should Buy Cooling Sheets of Neutral Colors
- 11.7 What It Means By Natural or Organic Moisture Wicking Cooling Sheets
Are you experiencing problems enjoying your night sleep because of excessive night sweats (possibly caused by hyperhidrosis)? You may need to try out some of the best moisture wicking sheets available on Amazon that will give you extra comfort all through the night, without worrying of night sweats or hot flushes. Sweating excessively at night may be caused by extreme weather, such as high humidity levels, or even summer time. However, nothing should deny you that good night sleep.
There is definitely a reason why many sweaty sleepers prefer sleeping under a moisture-wicking bed sheet, which is designed with a unique moisture wicking technology that allows the bed sheet to absorb all your sweat while you sleep soundly, leaving you super dry and fresh all night long. You no longer need to wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, just to take a shower, while your family is fast asleep. If you are not comfortable in a pajama, then you will most definitely love the moisture wicking bed sheet. You only need to jump in bed and the rest is beautiful dreams, one after another!
In this product review, we have made your work super easy by putting together a list of the top 10 best moisture wicking sheets, just for you! We conducted a thorough study and analysis of these products and came up with a short list of only the best out of many other ordinary types of bed sheets. We also cross-checked customer cooling sheets reviews and feedbacks of real people, who have used these bed sheets for night sweats, and we put together this product review for you.
It is simple for you, as we have summarized every product under the following parameters: a brief description, key specifications, including pros and cons. Actually, the pros and cons section will give you a reliable outlook of the bed sheet, a factor that contributes largely to the choice you will make of only the best cooling sheets for you and your family. Upon landing your best moisture wicking sheet, just click on the “Buy Now” button and that’s it!
10 Best Moisture Wicking & Cooling Sheets
Wicked Sheets Original Moisture Wicking Bed Sheets
Unlike traditional bedding, the Wicked Sheets Original bed sheets are made to be three times more breathable, and at the same time, wick away moisture up to six times more than normal bed sheets. They also have a fast-drying mechanism, making them the ultimate solution to all types of weathers. If you are looking for ultimate moisture controlling sheets, or you have been sweating a lot at night, the Wicked Moisture Wicking Bed sheets guarantee you a warm comfortable, fresh and dry night. The sheets are made with special poly fiber to completely ovoid thread count for a luxurious feel that can only be compared to 700 thread count. They also do not need any ironing, you just wash and sun dry them, and you are good to go. The sheets come in a fitted dimension of 96 by 108 inches for queen size flat with a deep pocket fitting to comfortably fit any mattress with a depth of between 12 to 18 inches. They are available in white, beige and gray colors. These are the best sheets for sweaty sleepers.
- They have an ultimate moisture control mechanism
- Created with a special poly silk weight fiber for a luxurious feel
- No thread count.
- Can only be compared to a 700 thread count
- Perfect fit dimensions for a queen flat size
- Comes with a very favorable depth to fit a very vast range of mattresses
- They do not need ironing.
- Made with luxurious material for a comforting feel
- Wicks away three times more moisture than ordinary sheets
- They dry very fast
- They do not need ironing
- Can fit a vast range of mattress sizes
- All night comfort
- Are only available in three colors
- They have to be washed without a fabric softener
- They tend to get stretched and ragged after a short while, especially with poor washing techniques
Cosy House Collection Luxury & The Best Bamboo Cooling Sheet set
The Cosy House Collection Luxury Bamboos 4 piece set includes 1 flat sheet. 1 oversize sheet, a zippered tote and 2 best moisture wicking pillowcases. If you need a comfortable and a sound sleep, then these sheets should be on your budget list. With a luxurious bamboo microfiber material, sleeping in between these sheets, is a dream come true. They are made silkier and softer than other more pricey sheets in their category. The material used in the making of these bed sheets is 60% bamboo, made into viscos rayon. This gives it the luscious feel to the touch, a sensation close to cashmere that is nice to your skin. The material is also breathable, has moisture wicking technology while employing a fast drying technique, and its antimicrobial so that it fights germs. It is also hypo-allergic. The fiber used to make the sheets has been spun finely with 40% microfiber yarns that are softer than silk. In addition, the yarns are stronger than cotton, made to last. The sheets are quite easy to maintain because they are resistant to stains and will remain wrinkle free after washing.
- Made with a blend of luxurious bamboo microfiber
- The material is further spun into viscose rayon
- Features a cool, breathable and moisture wicking technique
- Strong material for durability
- Resistant to stains and wrinkle free
- Has been made with a fine single needle tailor mechanism for that elegant look
- Has a deep pocket fitting for up to 16 inches mattresses.
- Easy to maintain.
- Resistant to wrinkles and stains
- Has a deep pocket fitting
- Has an elegant look and a luxurious feel
- Resistant to dust mites and pollen
- Best cooling sheets for people who often sweat a lot at night
- Retains heat
- Are expensive
- If not washed at the right temperatures, they tend to wrinkle
Coolex ultra soft Bed Sheet Set
For individuals who suffer from hot flushes and night sweats, there have been several bed sheets introduced in the market that are said to guarantee a comfortable and dry night. Most of these sheets do not live up to their label. However, the Coolex ultra soft bed sheets are one of the best brands that deliver to their word. After a hard day of work or sporting, you will need to relax in your bed at night. The Coolex ultra soft bed sheets features a moisture wicking technology while at the same time employing a cooling effect to give you a fresh and dry sleep experience, not just once, but every day. These ultra-soft set has a smooth feeling on the skin and are lightweight. They do not slide, pill, fade or store any static. In addition, they are resistant to wrinkling and stains. The sheets are an easy to maintain set, they only need washing with cold water and tumble drying, and they are good to go. No bleach should be used to clean them. These luxurious set is also extensible and flexible such that they are the best fit for a variety of mattress sizes.
- 13% spandex and 80% polyester material
- Ultra soft and light weight fabric for a soft and smooth feel on the skin
- Best moisture wicking sheets
- Breathable fabric to keep you fresh and cool the whole night
- Deep pocket fitting made for a vast range of mattresses
- Flexible, extensible while at the same time being pill and wrinkle free.
- Requires machine cold water wash and tumble dry
- Nice fit sheets that do not slide and stays tucked in bed
- The material does not bunch or pill under the body
- Wicks away sweat leaving a very nice cooling effect
- Very easy to maintain
- Has a deep pocket fitting for different styles of mattresses
- Recommended for menopausal problems
- They tend to absorb body heat, sometimes making the bed excessively cold
- There is no wide range of colors to choose from
- A bit costly
PeachSkinSheets Night Sweats Classic White
This is the original product from the PeachSkinSheets brand which is the authentic guaranteed brand from Georgia and Atlanta. The original set comes with the signature zipper pull, in peach. They provide a very special king of softness that can only be compared to 1500 thread count per square inch, and an excellent choice for sleepers who suffer hot flushes. This has been confirmed countless times through cooling sheets reviews. They are made using high quality, breathable, athletic grade fabric which is labeled as the 21st century smart fabric. This fabric is designed to effectively wick moisture away while carefully regulating the body temperatures to keep a balance between cold and warmth. They do not, in any way change your body’s chemistry, instead they regulate perspiration to keep you dry and cool. For cold sleepers, these sheets serve to regulate the body temperatures accordingly. We can say that the PeachSkinSheets are the best bed sheets for night sweats and they sever to keep cold sleepers comfortable and cozy. This mean that they are the perfect choice for all year round.
- Made with breathable athletic grade fiber
- Moisture wicking technology aimed to keep perspiring sleepers dry
- They feature my temp procool sheets that works with the room and body temperature
- Feature a pill free finish
- Anti-sag technology
- Hypo-allergenic and Anti-microbial
- Stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Dries very fast on medium heat and comes out free of wrinkles
- The fabric does not weave pet hair into itself
- Does not shrink or stretch
- The colors never fade, even the white does not turn grey
- Resistant to stains
- They have a distant microfiber towel feel
- A bit noisy
- Skin oil shows and does not wash out easily
Jvin Fab Softest Bed Sheets
There are times especially after a long day of daily activities, when all that one need is a nice long comfortable sleep in their bed. The Jvin Fab viscose bamboo fiber bed sheets guarantees just that, a totally stress free comfortable sleep to leave you rejuvenated and re-energized, ready to face the next day. These rayon sheets are made of 300 thread count weave to give an extra thermal regulating and sweat wicking features. These sheets also help in preventing a number of skin infections, especially the ones that are result from excessive heat, moisture or cold. The fibers used to produce the Jvin Fab sheets is 100% natural and processed through environment friendly processes. The package comes with one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two pillow cases.
- Antibacterial properties
- Softer and sustainable, more than linen and cotton sheets
- Moisture wicking properties
- Cool in Summer and warn in winter
- The material is naturally extracted from bamboo material
- Made from 100% bamboo sateen and not blended with any other fiber
- Natural odor and allergies repelling features
- Prevents skin irritation and infections
- Package includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillow cases.
- Have a very soft feeling
- Does not feature a mixture of different fibers
- Prevents allergic reactions and other skin infections
- Regulates body temperatures in both summer and winter to keep a perfect balance
- Absorbs moisture for a dry, cool night.
- Best cooling sheets
- Very plain stitching
- The colors on display becomes lighter after the first wash
Columbia Moisture Wicking Temperature Regulating Sheet Set
These temperature regulating sheets from Columbia are made from high performance fabric to effectively regulate the body temperature in any weather, throughout the night. They will prevent you from having sleepless nights due to too much cold or warmth. They feature the patented omni-wich and propriety technologies from Columbia to wick away sweat for a dry sleep experience. The fabric is soft to feel, very elegant an east to maintain through machine wash. The shipping package includes one fitted sheet, one flat sheet and two pillowcases. They are an affordable set compared to their effectiveness and durability. All they need is good care during laundry. Maintaining this set is not difficult as all they need is a cold water machine wash. You have to be careful though, as they may react to bleaches or high temperature water.
- Patented and proprietary Columbian technology
- Beautiful, durable and soft fabric
- Cooling effect for hot sleepers and a warming effect to cold sleepers
- The fabric is soft and high performance that effectively wicks sweat away
- Easy to maintain and can be machine washed.
- Elegant look and soft to the touch
- Wicks moisture away for a dry night
- Effectively regulated the body temperature during hot and cold weathers
- Made from durable fabric
- Easy to dry and maintain
- Stylish finish
- Tends to wrinkle and get ragged
- Pills and slides under the body
- Not very a good fit for some mattress sizes and styles
Linenwalas Bamboo Cooling Sheet King size/ Christmas Bed Sheet Set
These are 100% luxurious viscose bamboo bed sheets, similar to the ones found in high end hotel rooms or celebrities homes. Opulence, comfort and quality is what especially sets this sheets apart. After using this viscose bamboo sheets, you would have a problem ever accepting cotton sheets back in your bed. They are 300 thread count luxury sheets that have a complimentary deodorizing property with a 60% more absorbent technology, than cotton sheets. They are from the Linenwalas brand which for many years now, has had the reputation of manufacturing luxurious, contemporary and exclusive collections of rayon viscose sheets, which feature Egyptian cotton. Bed sheets are not the only area of specialization for the Linenwalas, they also manufacture napkins, table covers, bed covers, pillows, protectors, and others which all features a unique blend of fashion, luxury and style. Their luxury bamboo bed sheets indulge in the latest elegance trends of aristocratic color designs and pallets to actively bring luxury within reach.
- California king bamboo sateen sheets
- 300 thread count
- Softer than Egyptian cashmere cotton sheets
- 100 bamboo, not blended with any other fiber
- Beautiful packaging with the same color fabric bag
- Easy to maintain, should be machine washed with cold water
- Package includes 1 fitted sheet, 1flat sheet and 2 pillow cases
- Deep pocketing of up to 16 inches depth.
- Cooling luxury resort bed sheets
- Has Moisture wicking properties
- Deep pocket designed to fit a variety of mattresses
- Soft 100% organic fiber
- Easy to maintain
- Have deodorizing properties
- The bamboo fiber is not blended with any other fiber
- May pill after the first wash
- If washed using hot water, they wrinkle and run
- Suitable for specific types of mattresses
Degrees of Comfort Weighted Blanket with Duvet Covers
Deep pressure stimulation was found to have a calming effect on people who suffer from sensory issues. This is why occupational therapists came recommend the use of anti-gravity blankets. Degrees of comfort blankets are ideal for people who suffer from lack of sleep. This condition may leave an individual irritable, unhealthy and unhappy, totally causing havoc in a person’s life. They are ideal for everyone including kids, couples, elderly people or people who care for restless spouses. The feature the most advanced type of filling ever found anywhere in the word. With these blankets, you can say goodbye to plastic beads and cheap glass filling and say hello to silky and serene Nano ceramic beads. The filling is evenly distributed to the entire blanket and stays that way. The feeling they generate is close to that of a white sand beach. They come with a set of 2 duvet covers. Almost half of all weighted blankest, both for adults and for kids wear out or fall apart after a short while, which automatically forces you to buy new ones. However the Degrees of comfort Weighted Blanket is made from the sturdiest materials with a very durable fiber stitch making it not only serve you for a long time, but remain good as new while at it.
- Nano ceramic beat technology
- An advanced weighted blanket filling
- Even distribution of the ceramic beads
- One cozy and warm fleece material for winter months
- One coolmax microfiber technology blanket for adequate heat ventilation during summer months
- Durable fiber stitching finish made to last.
- Warm in winter and a cooling effect in summer
- Durable material fiber made to last
- Evenly distributed beads that do not disintegrate after a while
- Gives the sensation of a white sand beach
- If the ceramic beads find their way out, it is very uncomfortable because its feels like there is sand in the bed
- The coolmax is still hot
Best Wicked Sheet Moisture Wicking and Cooling Bed Sheets
These ultimate moisture control bed sheets are designed in such a way that you get a cool and dry night sleep. Their design is that of an advanced silk weight poly and nylon fibers that work in a very similar manner like athletic material fibers. The Wicked sheets wick six times more moisture than ordinary sheets and dries very fast. They are designed to feel 4 degrees cooler than the room temperature, which is a most needed feature during summer months. In addition, they allow for an adequate flow of air and do not abort heat from the room’s light sources. The knit fabric of these Wicked sheets do not have a thread count, however to make up for this, they have a smooth and silky feel that can be compared to a 600 to 700 thread count. They are very durable and easy to maintain.
- Ultimate moisture control technology
- Advanced silk weight nylon and poly fiber design
- Six times more moisture wicking properties as compared to ordinary bedsheets
- Fast dry properties
- 4 degrees cool feeling in a room temperature
- Air circulation mechanism
- Their feel can be compared to 600 or 700 thread count
- The material is designed to work like athletic apparel.
- Does not absorb heat from the surrounding light sources
- Wicks away moisture six times more than ordinary sheets
- Dries very fast to keep you cool and dry throughout the night
- The best solution for people suffering from hot flushes and night sweat caused by hyperhidrosis.
- Does not have a thread count
- Tends to pill and slide under the body
- Suited for a limited type of mattresses
- Needs high maintenance to avoid wrinkling
Sheex Breezy Best Cooling Sheets Set
This breezy sheet set from Sheex is your ultimate solution for cool nights and comfort. They are ultra-lightweight, unique and feature a breathable structure created with a superior ventilation technology that releases heat to keep you cool and comfortable through the entire night. Products from Sheex are very easy to maintain and clean by simply using cold water in machine wash with no fabric softener or bleach. You do not have to worry about ironing, just tumble dry and your sheets are good to be used. The sheets are resistant to wrinkling and hold up amazingly well against shrinking and fading. The Sheex bed sheet production was created with the idea of giving the best sleep experience to the users. The result was unbelievably soft bed sheets that cannot be compared to the ordinary cotton sets.
- A breathable structure for cooling effect
- Ultra-light weight and soft
- Powered by modern sleep fit technology
- Available in a range of colors to choose from
- Easy to wash (machine wash only)
- Made with durable fiber material with a nice finish
- They have a unique ventilation technique that keeps you cool throughout the night
- Have moisture wicking properties making them ideal for people who suffer from hot flushes and night sweats
- Its ultra-light weight and soft and feels very smooth against the skin
- Features a thermoregulation technology that prevent you from waking up hot
- They are made to provide deeper and restorative slumber
- There is a wide variety of colors to choose from
- No thread count, just a feeling of a 700 thread count
- They slide under the body if not properly tucked
- They require high and careful maintenance especially when washing to avoid wrinkling and becoming rugged.
Why Buy Moisture Wicking Cooling Sheets?
Moisture wicking sheets, also referred to as cooling sheets are ideal for people who sweat while sleeping. It helps absorb excess sweat from your body when you sweat at night, leaving you super dry and naturally fresh, all night long. It can also be used by anyone especially during the hot seasons to cool the bed and give you extra comfort at night as you enjoy your sleep. Cooling sheets are ideal for the following:
- Keeps you cool during hot or humid seasons, such as summer.
- Lowers the feeling of overheating while sleeping that is common with heavy ordinary bed sheets.
- Keeps sleepers as dry as possible at night.
- Saves on energy costs by lowering the need of investing in room fans or air conditioners.
- Providing you with both warmth and cool for different seasons, winter or summer.
- Environmental friendly, for example some bed sheets are made of bamboo that is ecofriendly.
- Giving you extra comfort and a complete night sleep without a need to wake up in the middle of the night feeling hot or sweaty.
Why is Thread Count Important in Cooling Sheets?
Before buying the best cooling sheets, you must be aware of the thread count. This is the number of vertical as well as horizontal threads per square inch. Thread counts can range from 250 to 400. Sometimes a high thread count may translate to a heavier and less breathable bed sheet, as much as it may increase the level of moisture absorption. The reason for checking the thread count in your moisture wicking bed sheet is highlighted below:
- The correct thread count informs you about the softness or toughness of the sheet.
- Thread counts affect the quality as well as the durability of your bed sheets.
- Bed sheets with a high thread counts are known to last longer without wearing out.
- A high thread count adds a touch of luxury and elegance to your bed sheets.
What Are The Best Sheets to Keep You Cool? What is The Best Material For Sheets to Keep You Cool?
Before looking for the best sheets to keep you cool, you need to ask yourself what is the best material for sheets that keep you cool? The main thing to consider before landing on the best cooling bed sheet is the material used. Some bed sheets are made of cotton, linen, silk, bamboo, microfiber and tencel as illustrated below:
- Cotton – Most cooling bed sheets are made of cotton and they are often soft and easy on your skin. They are also effective in absorbing moisture, while still keeping you warm, deepening on the thread count.
- Linen – This is a tough material that gives extra durability to bed sheets. It is also ideal for people interested in achieving warmth, especially in winter, depending on the thread count.
- Silk – This material may not be great for moisture absorption, but it is super ideal for retaining warmth.
- Bamboo – Do bamboo sheets keep you cool? Bamboo sheets are, in fact cooler than cotton and still soft to touch. This is an ecofriendly material that adds a natural touch to bed sheets. Most bed sheets, made of bamboo, are extra breathable and comfortable to sleepers. It is, most of all, durable.
- Microfiber – Do microfiber sheets keep you cool? Microfibers may keep you cool at night but it may not be the right material for heavy sweaters, as they are often sticky and stretchy. It can easily stick to a sweaty skin, leaving you soaked and uncomfortable at night.
- Tencel – This is like an improved type of silk that is more breathable and more ecofriendly just like bamboo material. It is designed from rayon and lyocell that makes it effective in absorbing moisture.
Why You Must Understand How The Best Cooling Sheets Are Weaved
Cooling sheets fabrics are weaved exclusively in different styles to meet different requirements. The way a cooling sheet is weaved determines how it will work, such as how it will wick away moisture or how it will serve you in your specific environment, such as a hot summer setting or cold area.
The fabrics used are weaved with extra dexterity to enhance breathability as well as comfort. Some are extra smooth, while others are weaved to help retain sufficient amounts of heat or cold. The breathable fabrics are intended for allowing air to move in and out easily, leaving you feeling extra cool and comfortable as you sleep.
The following are some of the weaving styles and designs that you can check before buying your preferred moisture wicking or cooling sheets:
- Percale – This is a common style of weaving cooling sheets that is found in many clothes or aprons. It is rather flat and soft to touch. This makes the cooling sheets extra lightweight and durable. They are also breathable and therefore the best in wicking away moisture, leaving you feeling cool the whole night, especially for heavy sweaters. This confirms that percale sheets are cool. In fact, this is the coolest fabric for sheets.
- Sateen – This is closely-related to the satin weave style, however this one is cotton-weaved, which makes it extra valuable in wicking excessive moisture. However, this one makes the cooling sheets a little bit heavier than the percale style of weaving, but smooth to touch.
- Satin – This is a weave style that makes the cooling sheets even the best for summer. It cools you off while you sleep, but still adding an extra touch of elegance and luxury on your bed. It is a weave style that relies on silk to make the best moisture wicking bed sheets.
- Jersey – This is a dynamic type of weave that makes the cooling sheet the best for staying cool during summer and warm during winter as well. It is nicely designed, with beautiful and smooth patterns.
The Best Way to Clean Your Cooling Sheets
Before washing or cleaning your cooling sheets, it is always advisable to check the instructions on how to clean your cool jams bed sheets. The instructions always give you the best way to wash them and also the most recommended way that ensures your cooling sheet remains durable and effective in wicking away moisture. This is by maintaining the fabric’s quality.
Most of these cooling sheets are washed in cold water (as per the instructions given)*. You can use a washing machine to wash the sheets and still dry them gently by using a low machine setting. Some materials can allow bleaching, but, it is important to stick to the instructions provided to avoid damaging the quality of the material. If your sheets don’t come with clear instructions on how to clean it, it is advisable to check with the manufacturer, on their website or social media pages.
Why You Should Buy Cooling Sheets of Neutral Colors
It is important to note that most moisture wicking or cooling sheets are always in neutral color shades. You may, for some reason, require the colored options, but the neutral colors are the best, as a long term investment plan.
The main reason why neutral colors in cooling sheets are the best options for you is because they can be merged with other types of bedding, quite easily. They actually pair perfectly with other bedding, such as duvets or blankets, making your bed look fantastic. Equally, a lot of bright colors lose their trend with time, leaving the user with boring colors over time, but neutral colors remain classy for long.
Neutral colors are also known to be comforting and calming to the eyes and mind. This is exactly what you would be looking out for in your bedroom after a long day, whereas, bright colors, such as red, are known to excite the mind, leaving you restless or awake for the better parts of the night.
What It Means By Natural or Organic Moisture Wicking Cooling Sheets
You will mostly realize that there are two major terms used in describing the materials used in cooling sheets, which are natural or organic. These two terms have distinctive meanings and value to the sheets that you must know before buying your set of cooling sheets, for example, some cooling sheets will have indications of 50% organic or natural products, whereas some are 100% organic or natural. The pricing will differ based on these two terms: natural or organic cooling sheets.
- Natural –The term natural stands for materials obtained naturally from the natural habitat and that are not, at any point, altered, but used in their natural form to design some types of cooling sheets. These natural cooling sheets are somewhat costly because of the delicate manufacturing process that avoided the use of man-made or synthetic materials or products.
- Organic – This term stands for cooling sheets materials that are obtained from comparatively minimal or no synthetic products, such as chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
Who doesn’t want to sleep just like a baby? Soundly! With the best moisture wicking sheets, night sleeps are extra enjoyable. No more soaked pajamas. Forget a soaked bed or ordinary bed sheets. Why worry about how your partner will react when you sleep together? Just slide in between your moisture wicking bed sheets with confidence and let your bed sheets do the job. You no longer need a face towel at night. Why take two or three showers at night just to prevent profuse sweating?
Sweating while sleeping can be a thorn in the flesh, quite literally. While this could be a sign of hyperhidrosis, this is often common during summer or when the humidity levels are quite high. Nothing should stop you from enjoying camping in the coastal region. The sassy beach can be fun, but how about your night? Make it fun too! The extreme temperatures of the night should not worry you if you got your pair of the best moisture wicking sheets.
You can choose one of the best moisture wicking sheets above and change your sleep forever. Wake up super fresh as if you did not break a single drop of sweat. This will also be the best booster to your self-esteem, especially in college or when living with a partner, girlfriend or boyfriend. The list above includes only the top 10 best moisture wicking sheets, like I said earlier, chosen from many other ordinary bed sheets. Try them today and see the difference.
NB: If you still experience profuse sweating or hot flushes, you may need to seek medical advice from a certified medical practitioner.